Sunday, February 1, 2009

scrap ATCs


Here are mine - finished. You can click on the pict for a larger view. I just added some leftover stuff from other things. I had some jewelry that someone gave me that I tore apart. I did not want to cover the background too much. I really liked the background. I love metal, so it wasn't hard to find some of my metal scraps to put on the ATC backs. Some people put a lot of time and thought into their ATCs. Some people just put something on there since they think they are going to trade it anyway. My thought on it is that your ATC should be representative of who you are as an artist. You might choose not to put your best work on there since it is a trade. I think that whatever I do now, people can tell that it is my work. People who know me and my art will say they can tell it is mine before they even look on the back for a name. At the very least, it says I use a lot of metal in my art! I have at least developed some type of style. I will stop now.

No comments: